Friday, September 11, 2009

Our beautiul Hannah

In our eyes Hannah is perfect. It is extremely difficult for us to believe all of the doctors when they are telling us about the complications that she may have in her life because when we look at her we just see a perfect little baby. In the long three days that we've been in the hospital with Hannah she definitely has made our family stronger. We feel strongly that we need to treat her as a normal child because that is what she is to us right now. She will need some special attention but that won't change the way that we look at her. She is going to have a beautiful life.

1 comment:

The Toy Guru said...

Wow!! I looked for your update on Facebook and was sent to your blog. Congrats on beautiful little Hannah. Sounds like she has had a few challenges thus far. But I, as Samantha, am an optimist...I believe in miracles and priesthood blessings. I can't think of two more capable and loving people to parent her. We will keep you in our prayers!!