Thursday, February 19, 2009

Pajama and Movie Day!



Wednesday we had a pajama and movie day :) We needed a day to veg and do nothing after our road trip.... being in the car for to long and not a good nap can make for a crabby child. So we stayed in our pajamas all day, read books, played with toys, watched a couple of movies, and ate popcorn!
I read my book while Caleb watched Homeward Bound on his new cars sleeping bag in his new car pajamas! He loves cars!

3 comments:

Tawnya said...

I think that is such a great idea. I want to do that!

Ron and Rachelle said...

So you go from having no posts for awhile to shelling out a bunch and one of them is that you are pregnant!!!!! Wow, congrats girlie! And due on my birthday?!?! I will really shoot for you to be induced on Sept 1st. I am so excited for you guys! Keep the posts coming! I had a dream about you guys last night. We were at Mona's house and Ricky said he had no job and that he was waiting for his unemployment money from the government to come...weird dream...made me think of you guys though. Hope everything is going well. take care miss you!

Katie Muir said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!We are so excited for you guys!!!! And Caleb sure is a little cutie!!